'Continuing Professional Development is the conscious updating of professional knowledge and the improvement of professional competence throughout a person's working life. It is a commitment to being professional, keeping up to date and continuously seeking to improve. It is the key to optimizing a person's career opportunities, both today and for the future.' (The Chartered Institute of Professional Development, 2000)
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is critical to provide high quality service to the clients. Therefore, we believe in investing time and money in appropriate trainings for staff and independent professionals should be included in any business plan. However, such a training is also crucial for parents and families to enable their understanding of children’s needs and provide best resources to aid their learning and development in all environments.
At Kidspire, we bring diverse experience in delivering CPD trainings, via bespoke seminars, topic-based workshops, inset days trainings for school staff, and consultation for senior management team to develop a clear link between staff CPD and outcomes for students/ clients.
Some ideas for training topics include –
- Understanding the link between autism and sensory processing difficulties
- Motivation-led Occupational Therapy
- Supporting children to develop functional skills
- The challenges of mealtimes: Eating behaviours in young autistic individuals
- Yoga and mindfulness for children
- Yoga as a complimentary therapeutic modality in schools
- Yoga and mindfulness for teacher’s wellbeing
- Breath awareness workshops
- Mini Yoga retreats for staff
To initiate enquiries for trainings, you can contact us using our contact form or sending an email on